Business Master Trainer
- Full time
- WADAN Organization for Development posted 3 months ago
- Posted: November 3, 2019 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 284
Master Trainer Scope of Work
In other to accomplish the overall project goal , as well as the goal of professionalizing the industry through lead entrepreneur skills upgrading and field practice, master trainers will have the requisite education; technical, entrepreneurial and interpersonal skills, cultural sensitivity, ability to travel, as well as experience in training / facilitation using interactive instruction methodologies.
- To ensure the Goldozi certificate program (GCP) accomplishes the objectives of LE training to:
- Build the capacity of the LEs through the guidance and training to enhance their technical production,
- Improve LE production cycle scheduling and management to receive orders from women embroiders compliant with other requirements and on time
- Ensure the designs are in demand and of the highest quality
- Market and sell embroidered products to rural shopkeepers , as well as wholesale and /or retail outlets in major commercial cities and abroad,
- Encourage creativity , New designs and new product development to be competitive
- Introduce microfinance and technology as way to grow their businesses , as appropriate
- Build relationships with market actors and monitor progress to promote the Goldozi brand
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provision and delivery of high quality training in core competencies as (Self-management, Producer group management, Basic business management, Market readiness, Costing and pricing, Order management, Basic features of the Goldozi mobile app), Business Development as (Business planning, Access to finance, Event/meeting planning, Negotiation techniques, Customer service techniques, Advanced costing and pricing and Advanced features of the Goldozi mobile app) as per GCP training modules.
- Work as facilitators / resource person to empower others rather than a teacher
- Interactive instruction to create a positive , learner centered training environment and communicate effective, dynamic presentations in the classroom
- Assess the knowledge of the group and gauge module presentation accordingly
- Effective class room management techniques , such as managing participation of various educational levels, managing classroom challenges, and creating a positive learning environment
- Capacity to evaluate the application of the theoretical knowledge during the practicum
- Preparing Timetable in accordance with the curriculum, criteria and standards of the practical and theoretical training of the relevant field.
- Keeping the record of beneficiaries evaluation / exams.
- A recognized university degree in education, business, or a related field
- A minimum of three years’ experience in interactive instruction to create a positive , learner centered training environment and communicate effective, dynamic presentations in the classroom
- Knowledge and competence in business management, costing, finance, technical, interpersonal and financial management skills
- Experience in NGOs and INGO sector is an asset,
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft windows and Microsoft office suite
- Familiar with browsing internet explorers, emails, and using internet
- Good English and Pashto in the spoken and written language.
- Ability to write reports, and business correspondence
All qualified candidates are requested to send their application along with their last updated CV to the attention of WOD HR Department.
Please clearly indicate the position title and vacancy number in the email subject line and send via to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants fail to complete above requirements will be disqualified.